Look what I received. I should have posted it long ago but I am finally getting to it. I received this award from my blog friend Patti at http://ww.creationsbypatti.blogspot.com. She has wonderful 3-D creations as well as amazing directions. I love all the Asian-Influence in her work (I studied a lot of Asian Art in College and she reminds me to look beyond the stamping world for inspiration.) Give her a visit and you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Patti for being such an inspiration! (I think I have over 20 projects I want to make thanks to Patti! So little time, so much to stamp!)
- Thank the person who gave it to you.
- Copy & paste the award to your blog.
- Link to the person sending you the award.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers to present the award to.
- Link to this posting on your blog.
- Notify the 7 people you nominate by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Things About Me:
- I love my inspiring and challenging James…
- I love my husband; he keeps me on my toes and the ground.
- I love mornings. Mmmm… Coffee, sunrise, walk the dog and read some blogs…
- My favorite foods, handmade Chinese Dumplings and handmade French Crêpes…
- I love Kansas City, I can’t help it, I am a hometown proud girl…
- I love to learn…but also love to teach.
- I love all my friends I have met thru stamping…
My 7 nominees (who inspire me) are:
- Carrie at http://artisticavenger.wordpress.com/
- Patty at http://pattystamps.typepad.com/
- Mary Jo at http://technostamper.blogspot.com/
- Shelly at http://stampcrazygirl.typepad.com/
- Julie at http://thoughtsthatstick.blogspot.com/
- Ellen at http://blinkthinkink.blogspot.com/
- Erin at http://www.stampwitherin.typepad.com/
This was VERY hard…I read or have in my Google Reader over 350 blogs…not all are stamping so I thought I would keep it to Stampin’ Up! Focused blogs…enjoy the “tour” of some of those who inspire me. Thank you again Patti!
Thank you for stopping by today…hope you find lots of inspiration from my blogging friends (or those I stalk…lol.) Diana