Why Stampingmoon.com? What’s with that name?
- Well, it was 1969 and the Apollo 11 moon landing was happening, and my mom was pregnant hoping for a boy named Brian. Well, come 1970 a baby girl was born and the name Diana was inspired by the Moon Goddess. That’s where I got my name, and since I love to stamp why not stampingmoon instead of stampingdiana? Thank you mom, dad and NASA.
- I’ve been crafting since childhood as a Blue Bird in Camp Fire Girls and there has been no stopping me since Marge Rector got me going. I was hooked and told I had a natural knack for crafting and sharing my skills.
- In grade school and then college at the Kansas City Art Institute I kept crafting and teaching, and can’t seem to stop anytime soon.
Papercrafting is my passion.
- Using Stamps, Ink, Paper and Digital creations I love to inspire your own DIY Creating. As a Project Designer, Blogger and Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I have been Stamping & teaching art for over 20 years.
- I’d be honored as your creative coach, sharing fun project ideas, special offers, and of course, teaching you about fantastic stamping products. Send me an e-mail or give me a call for help unleashing your creativity! I look forward to getting to know you.